Thursday, May 22, 2014

You can take the boy out of golf, but you can't take the golf outta the boy

OK so let's recap here, At this point I'm drunk, like throw all inhibitions to the wind, get up and sign a very crappie rendition of alianis moresette's "you outta know".  Space boy, and Mr big tipper man and I are still out at the neighborhood bar. Got it ? OK good ..at this point who cares what's coming out of my mouth , it must of been something amazing I'm sure , because I grabbed blue eye's face and told him to look into my eyes .. ( I'm certain it must have been prolific) he pauses , as if at a loss for words, stares at me for a moment (you know those stares, like he's searching for something lost and it's located in your eyes ) and just simply says "I can't ". Insert record scratching sound, and my inner voice saying "what the hell do you mean , you can't ? Like a you can't because I'm appalling ? Or you can't because the earth moved when we made eye contact ? WHY are men so obtuse 99.9 percent of the time ??? Sometime had pasted since "stare down gate" and suddenly blue eyes looked at his watch and said "I need to go and check on my guys, they probably just finished half the front 9"..WHAT????  We just had a moment ..and all he's worried about is his front 9???

No comments:

Post a Comment