Thursday, May 22, 2014

More beer for an adventure please.....

Just get in the truck, shut your mouth, and hold it together. (yeah right!) First thing out of my mouth, what are all those white bags in the bed of your truck? Are you a secret bomb maker too? (smacking myself in the face with a hammer)Blue eyes once again stares at me in amazement . "It's sand".. (score recap.. space boy 7 , dumb ass girl 0)what in the hell would he have 500 bags of sand for ? ( it wasn't 500, I'm completely exaggerating) He then reaches behind his seat ( OMG this is it , he's going to vaporize me with one of his astrological laser space guns, for all the stupid crap that just seems to pro-jet out of my mouth ) and hands me a beer .. (I love him) . Hey thanks. ..are you sure you don't mind me riding with you ? ( of course he doesn't , he now knows where you live , maybe he paid attention and you'll get flowers with a sweet card ) Blue eyes replies "its not a big deal , but i do have to go and check on my guys later if you  u don't mind"His guys? Is  he some type of slave driver butt head boss ? 
Makes his employees work all hours of the night ??( Oooo I got it space boy , maybe they are refueling your star ship Enterprise. )"sure that's fine"  Conversation was  easy , at this point I again ,I've had to much to drink to be nervous , and the fact that we are already friends , this should be no big deal . Except for the fact that we're are alone , just him and I ..the astronaut and me .. in his truck driving to the moon (you know not the real moon , just for entertainment purposes only )The it hits me ..I hope this isn't some thrown together quasi secret attempt for a fix up. We've already broken up mentally . Not sure we're ready to date again .  I just continue to blab on talking about nothing of any type of importance.  We're here ..thank god .. the whole 10 min car ride was starting to make my skin crawl . I needed space, I needed to breathe my own oxygen, and wander ..make new friends.. wait I can't make new friends, I'm here with blue eyes and Mr. Big tipper man . If I just ran off and ditched them that would be rude and I could possibly miss a chance to ride in the star ship enterprise.  Look there's Mr big tipper man with 3 shots in front of him and 3 cold beers .."there u guys are I was starting to wonder what was  happening " (what do you mean what's happening ? Do you think we are off bumping uglies in the bed of his truck making sand babies ) i had to go home and change .. grabbing the shot , I drank it and it didn't even occur to me to ask what it was until it hit my lips . Trying to stay controlled and calm, and not risk the embarrassment , I swallowed .. OMG I think my mouth is on fire , no make that my throat. . Yuck ..barf.. Did I just shoot whiskey ?????? Willingly? ???? Dear lord sweet baby Jesus .. please pray for me.  ..Space boy  took it upon himself to hand me my beer and told me "I like you Betty" Wow... he's now quoting "caddy shack" seriously??? I really have no idea how long we stayed at this little neighborhood bar , but it was fun (note to self , must come back here with my girlfriends, cute bartenders ) Astronaut , Mr big tipper man and I where having a blast . 

No comments:

Post a Comment