Monday, May 19, 2014

Stalk me, feed me fries, and give me beer

Seconds turned into minutes , minutes turned into hours and hours turned into days (get my drift here ?) Daily life continued on the same mundane cycle . Get up ,go to class , come home , eat, get ready for work . But, now I had something to look forward too . The anticipation. .. astronaut, agronomist, the golf course guy (whatever his title was) he was on a fast crash course of becoming a regular at my employment establishment. I'm sure his frequent stops were just to see me , (probably not , we did have super cheap, ice cold draft beer) , but nonetheless , space boy still came in . Each time he came in , we chatted more , OMG..we're we becoming friends? Why did I feel compelled to tell him about my day , ask him relationship advice about the stupid boy (yes remember I did have a boy) and why was he giving me advice ? Worst of all why was HE telling ME about his day and his love triangles ? Did I look like I really needed to know about the girl you just broke up with and the other two that you can't decide if they are relationship material or just good time mollies? What was going on here ? This cycle went on for months .Each and every single time he came in . (Mind you , I still had no idea if he was interested in me , and I wasn't sure if I even liked him ) This was not in the plan , but as I am learning plans are made to be broken . So what if blue eyes and I are only meant to be friends , at least I now know that Bermuda isn't  just an island anymore (it's a type of golf course grass ..I'm very proud , I'm sure this new knowledge that has been gently laid into my lap will come in handy  one day ... NOT) Friends..OK ..just friends , I could swallow that , even though his dreamy blue eyes sucked at my soul and made my heart skip beats . ( what the hell is the matter with me ? I want to vomit ) Ugggggg...put your big girl panties on, and pull yourself together ! Focus , focus focus!!!!!! .. Gasp!!! Was he just staring at me ? Did I literally just see him watch every move I just made ? What if ,because he space travels, he can also read minds too ? What if he's watching me reading my mind , why is he reading my mind ????? Wow I need a serious mental evaluation or an authorized admission to be institutionalized FOREVER !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment