Thursday, May 15, 2014

Life happens ...So what if I'm prettier

So what if I talked myself out of a top secret stalking mission . So what if my "mission" only turned out to be at an old, busted down,  driving range with ant mounds that I think doubled as grave sites . (and NO!  I didn't even pick up the lighting locaters) I was still clueless about this secret life, and how golf is actually an enjoyable past time .. (Which , mind you , I never found that freaking card just an FYI) Whatever !! I'd lose my head if it wasn't attached to my body . I just put the whole little, blotched, adventure in my bubble and sent it off to my island . ( An island you say? Yes,I have an island . It's off the coast of Greece. . It's pretty there , surrounded by water with the perfect climate ,and the best hair days ever !)I had better things to do than sit and fawn over  a "boy", who may or may not be a space traveler, and pick up golf balls in some futuristic, golf cart ,driving ,device and had a girlfriend !!!!!! Whoops .. He left me his card, what did he think I was going to do with it?  Call him and ask him how to properly pick up a golf ball ..from space?????? I had papers to write , bills to be paid and chicken wings to serve to the masses .It wasn't like I had time to worry about anything else, I kinda had a "boy" myself , (don't judge , obviously it wasn't serious)  But I was still a little more excited and a little "extra pretty" to go to work . I am completely emerged in my day to day life, (because it's always about me :)that a couple of weeks ,heck it could have been a month, before I noticed, I hadn't seen the blue eyed space traveler , in the dirty golf shirt.  I swear to you (I really might have some type of kinetic third Eye prophecy) as soon as, I put that thought into the "universe" in he walks ... hmm there's something different about him ... ummm..his clothes .. (Note  to self , must take him shopping ) or the fact that he has a a girl on his arm !!!!!  You know those types of girls when they enter a room and scan to see if anyone is looking at her "man" or most importantly at herself ? Yeah .. she was that  type . So not impressed with his choice of female companionship. (Maybe it was all that time in space?) ) Dread set in .. maybe a couple of eyes rolls and absolutely a million comparisons as to how, I was Soooooo much prettier, classier, nicer and umm younger !! And of course they sat in my section (Jesus lord kill me,ARE YOU KIDDING ME ?) I have to be nice to this "woman"..."Hey how are you ..can I get you guys something to drink" ( I think I just made myself throw up)
                Astronaut: Hey there (insert devious smile) I'll have a bla bla bla
      Old troll : I'm fine ..
      Me: Ok ..so.. not even water ?
      Old troll: THANK YOU ..IM FINE!
         (Wow..blue eyes...I hope her bite isn't as sharp as her bark! ) After trying to ignore their table as            much as possible .. I  couldn't help but notice .. The old troll (she was very pretty , she was just             such a bitch! and maybe mad because he's in space so much? ha! ) got up and left .. like walked              out the door , see ya later tater. .goodbye ..

No comments:

Post a Comment