Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Way over stimulated. ....

So the "boy" has a name .. OK got it .Mark.. I can remember that . Mark the space hunter . Mark the golf course guy. What the heck could he possibly do at a golf course ? Maybe he's the guy who picks up the balls? The only thing I know about golf courses is that they have "special" grass that looks like it never needs to be mowed and its ALWAYS green. Not like normal grass that we see in yards..but green, perfect, weed free, fake grass and feels good when one is  barefoot . (Note to self, must learn about this so called golf course grass and the secret Life of an astronaut or whatever it's called ) Ummmm okay... really ? How am I supposed to do that ? (I'm aging myself..but this was BG, before Google ) Like I actually have time to go on a top secret, stalking , information quest adventure. But I needed to know so I would at least sound smart and educated the next time he came in . (You know so I could be that chick,  the chick who knows stuff.) Then it hits me .. duh...! I have a friend who is dating a guy who likes to golf ! We are going to go golfing !! See when I use my head .. great ideas just happen . OMG.. did I just actually say I want to golf ? Kill me now !
So a plan was in place, phone calls were made , and a date was set ! I was ready for my first ever near death by boredom experience . Then panic set in .. (I tend to actually act before I thoroughly think out any situation) OMG.. what if we end up playing at said golf course, where said cute astronaut boy picks up balls at ??????  Who cares .. I got this .. OMG!!!!! What am I going to wear ? What does one wear who has never played golf ever, ever,ever, but wants to look cute without really trying to look cute ? And don't you need special shoes to play golf ? And what about those special,metal, lightning ,locater sticks.. (club's) and balls .. I need balls (golf balls you pervs ) Wait I don't even know how to play golf . I don't even know where we are playing .. Then it hits me ..  I have his card .. find the card Trish ..OMG I can't find the card . This is all happening to fast. My head hurts. OMG I still cant find the card!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment