Friday, July 1, 2016

Waiting to exhale

So here we are ..2 days into our new adventure . Suffocated by cardboard boxes and high from packing tape . Living in a beautiful home with mountain views , in a neighborhood that screams stepford but in reality is panning out to be exactly what my soul needed . I'm sitting here tripping over all the boxes and trying to make our new house a home , sucking every last ounce of energy from my MOT , he has something else on the horizon . In exactly 1 week from today ,Holly his mistress, is going under the knife for a makeover.  Not a full blown makeover, but a much needed face-lift.  A nip and tuck 30 years in the making ,assuring that MOT'S life will be easier ,Holly still has her claws dug to the bone . What this means for me ? ..2 things ..number 1... In the long run this,will benefit our home life ..(cough cough bullshit) and number 2 , Holly has won again or she thinks she has .  She's had him to herself for a whole 9 months . You'd think she'd atleast  be kind enough to give me at least 5 mins to feel normal ,get my barrings, but what do I get , a tshirt made out of recycled cardboard that says don't hate congratulate.  Congratulate her for what ? ,being old and wrinkly? Trying to improve  herself to keep up me ? I will say I'm very happy for my MOT and his new and improved "girl" but wtf??..9 days after we are reunited as a,family ? ..How is that even possible? I swear the chain of events are sometimes so unbelievable, I can't even make them up myself ..For those of you reading who have no idea what I'm talking about ,greens renovating:) Here's what I do know, he will be home every night ,even if it's 9pm , he will be an absolute bear to live with , but he will hug me tighter as he leaves for work at the butt crack of dawn ,and we will never get to drive into town without having to stop and see "her".Our life for the next 6 to 8 weeks will include prep, sprigging ,growing and conversations that only include progress .No family of 3  exploring, lazy days ,meals or adventures . I'm ok with that for now . As strange as it sounds ,I'm claiming a victory here . In the long run i'm benfiting here. My Mot will be happy, relaxed and get to do what he does ..GROW GRASS...

Screw you Holly..hurricane Trisha has rolled in ..GAME ON ..WOT- 1, HOLLY- 55677898654322,MOT- somewhere in the corner drinking a beer hand watering ...

No comments:

Post a Comment