Tuesday, July 26, 2016

I can't take him anywhere...

I feel the need to point something out here . Today is grow in day whatever and hold your breath here ...I'm about to write in all caps ..MY MOT LEFT ..LIKE GOT IN HIS TRUCK AND WE DROVE TO FLORIDA .I'm in disbelief, the earth just moved . He willingly left Holly in the hands of his 2 overly capable assistants . Granted he's been on his phone 24/7 keeping the lines of communication open and getting pictures sent to him of her progress every 7 secs . But HE LEFT ! I call this a small little victory in the war against Turf Wives vs. Grass Mistresses . It's the little things in life that matter ya know !!!!!
What I am doing is picking fun of my MOT , his mind NEVER shuts off. Here we are driving down the interstate ,music blarring, road trip snacks galore (if you know our family ,you know that just walking outside is cause for some type of food ) and what is he doing besides driving ???? He's scouping out roadside land . Talking about survey scores ,depth analysis and soil perk. Every mile we drive he's building his imaginary state of the art golf practice facility.  Me ,I'm just trying to make since of what the hell he's talking about.  Staring out at a
field of over grown weeds and trees.

The word passion  comes to mind . You'll never work a day in your life ,if you truly love what you do . Those words have never rang truer than now . It truly amazes me how he can look at nothing and have the  visibility to see pushed up dirt mounds ,tree lined fairways and bunkers . I'm positive that's a blessing and a curse wrapped up into one .

But I get it . I understand it . Probably why we get eachother.  Probably why I'm sitting here writing about it , which I may or may not be using as my excuse ,so I don't have to talk about it. Don't judge ..its a 11 hr drive home and I'm surrounded by wilderness .....

No comments:

Post a Comment