Thursday, July 14, 2016

AllllllaaaaaaaaBAMA!!!!!!

Life is an adventure and we are certainly living it . Since moving to the great state of AllllllaaaaaaaaBAMA  (think Forrest Gump)we have unpacked... ok big fat lie,kind of unpacked , found a hole in the roof, have rabid beasts in the attic (probably just squirrels) and an armadillo in the back yard ,whom I've foundly named Stanley. Even bought a new fridge only to have it die and be replaced! All this fun stuff going on, I can hardly contain my excitement and or sanity  ! Then there is HOLLY can't forget about her ..... (Fast catch up .. 18 HOLE RENOVATION,go big or go home is our family motto lol .) My MOT is handling everything well ,considering . I think his biggest issue has been lighting fires under the rears of his employees ,(they have no idea how MOT is during "projects") and dealing with the masses up here that think bent grass is the holy trail that  Jesus Christ walked on  himself . For those of you wondering ,he's switching over to Jones Dwarf (bermuda ) (interested? Contact me ill get you in touch with people )Tomorrow will be the start of "Holly  time " she gets MOT all to herself for the next couple of days.  ..Tomorrow is sprig day , grass day, transformation day, I'll never see my MOT again during daylight day .THE DAY !!!! I felt kinda bad (I said kinda) yesterday when I joked with him that he's undergoing a "mock" renovation, because he's only getting new grass and not "new greens" ,he didnt act offened but ..lets be real ..I'm sure it stung alittle ,but hey atleast I actually know the difference right, that totally counts for something !!!!! Whatever he's getting ,I know the end result will be fantastic and the masses will grow to love his putting surfaces .Change is good and Lord knows Holly is begging to shine like a diamond !!!  In the meantime while he's out growing grass and playing with irrigation cycles ,I'll be holding down the fort here, trying to fight off whatever is in the attic , stalking Temps on the new fridge and running away everytime Stanley tries to interrupt my morning coffee.  Stay tuned boys and girls a grow in is "a-commin"

https://m.facebook.com/agronomyhcc/#!/agronomyhcc/photos/a.1604445633137601.1073741827.1604443999804431/1702450286670468/?type=3&source=44&refid=17

No comments:

Post a Comment