Monday, July 11, 2016

Just going with it

11 days have come and gone .The great state of Alabama has survived hurricane Trisha and we are settling in nicely.  MOT is in the full throws of his renovation and KOT (kid of turf) hasn't missed a beat . She already found her humans and her social life is in full swing.  We are one big happy reunited turf family . It's kinda funny how we are all adjusting to being a family again . When you are on your own for basically a year ,it's amazing the things you learn about yourself . I have to admit I'm having a somewhat difficult time reprogramming my mind and letting my MOT do the things husband's do . I'm almost certain my MOT is having bachelor withdrawals  as well.  But I can say ,I'm so happy I don't have to forego it alone anymore . I'm still wrapping my head around the whirlwind of a move , new surroundings and Holly's face-lift.  But you know what's completely amazing? MOT has put us first.  I've been through countless renovations, grow-in's ,horrific mistress situations(I'm talking about the other woman his course NOT an actual woman for the record), etc.  Always feeling like I'm in constant competition with rolled up mounds of dirt and expensive bags of seeds . BUT this  time it's different.  This time we are the main event ,instead of "his girl ." Maybe I've softened in my experience, maybe he's finally found the holy grail of balance . Whatever the case is, I'm not going to question it and over analyze. I'm just going with it . I'm sure in my next entry I might feel different ..ha ha ha ha ..but for now all is well in our turf life . In the mean time if you find yourself curious about Holly's progress ,you can check out MOT'S maintenance page here ..

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1705587796356717&id=1604443999804431

No comments:

Post a Comment