Tuesday, May 10, 2016

MOT Manic Monday....

Today's post is inspired by my admiration of my MOT.  Yes I complain about is career  alot,  but as we're getting ready to end this 10 year chapter in our life, I can't help but be extremely proud of him and his career accomplishments.  It dawned on me today since September 28, 2015 when he took over his current property ,(Huntsville Country Club)in 8 short months he's driven almost 18,000 miles (yes you are reading that correctly) to come home when he can. He's missed countless mildstones in our daughter's life this year , which I know has hurt him deeply . He's taken on a golfcourse that was in dire need for proper agronomic  practices and made her shine like the diamond she's deserves to be . He's also completely cleaned house with his staff and trained them "his way" so he has no worries when he needs to be home with us . He has taken under his wing an assistant who's been with "Holly " for atleast 15 years and has molded him to be his eyes and ears when he's not around . 8 short months ..if that isn't "greatness" I don't know what is . Here's the kicker here, in these 8 short months not only has his knowledge and  leadership skills proured over in abundance in the actions of his staff and the conditions of his property,  in 3 days from now that poor struggling diamond in the ruff 8 months earlier, is now the hosting a USGA senior and an AGA Amateur qualifying round tournaments.  Proud is not even the word I have for my husband, it's more like brusting at the seams of utter jubilation .Of course, I'm always his biggest fan ,but it warms my heart that others are now noticing "his greatness" too . Good job my boy ,keep up the great work !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment