Friday, May 13, 2016

Always something ....

A day in my life 7:44 am..ring ring .(Mot calling)
ME-HELLO?
MOT-hi.. I just sent you a pic
ME-OK
MOT-SO I just ran into a member of XYZ golf club ,who is playing in the USGA tournament this weekend
ME-OK
MOT -Member of XYG golf club said my greens are as good as XYG golf club.  I'm speechless
ME-That's great babe . (Also secretly laughing because my MOT is NEVER speechless)
MOT-OK gotta go..I just spotted pythium.....
ME- OK BYE..
MOT-CLICK
Again I couldn't make it up if I wanted to . I'll never run out of things to blog about at my MOT'S expense.  
Holly -34455678875432 ,
MOT-4556677875, 
WOT-7
*Disclaimer- XYZ Golf Club shall remain a secret..but you can check MOT'S course out @Huntsville CC Agronomy/Maintenance Facebook 

No comments:

Post a Comment