Thursday, October 27, 2016

They see me rolling in a,van down by the river

Yes..I haven't updated in a bit . No I haven't fallen off the wagon . Yes I'm still true to my cause of bringing  the voice of the "turf wife" to the masses. I just kinda took a much needed mental break . You see my life sometimes gets really overwhelming and I tend to crawl in a cave until I can properly "deal" . Being a warrior of turf life awareness, sometimes makes me stressed out beyond complete comprehension .

If you've been following along on the hot mess express that I call life , our beloved dog died, my husband moved us after 10 years of being "stable " and just last week our Florida home FINALLY sold. To say I've been on complete auto pilot ,is an understatement. Yes I've managed to write and update but that was me being me and pulling out the facade of I'm ok and everything is glitter bombs and rainbow bullshit.
The sad part is ,only my turf wives understand . Because ..WE'VE ALL BE THERE . I do credit my beloved MOT, because he's completely left me alone and let me deal . He's only gotten on me a fraction of times to get my crap together and continue on my crusade .

The great thing about having a blog and being a complete slacker is , whenever you decide to re-visit yr crazy, it welcomes you back . No questions, no judgement ,just an ok I'm glad you're FINALLY here ,now let's get this started !

With that being said,  Merry Christmas ,Happy Holidays, Happy day drinking because our husbands are going to be home way to much and our kids are going to be little turds .

No comments:

Post a Comment