Saturday, April 23, 2016

Manganese, a lot of people don't even know what that is...

I'm sure everyone in the entire world has seen the movie caddyshack.  If you have no idea what I'm talking about , you might want to ask yourself ,where have you  been for the last 36 years ? ..WOW ! Am I making anyone feel old yet? But what's it really like being married to a real life Carl Spackler? The word interesting comes to mind . Truth be told being married to a "green's keeper " is a pretty exciting thing . I'm human and I will have my days or posts portraying my MOT as a complete turd,but in reality those are just my ramblings. I truly am blessed to be a WOT. My MOT is my best friend and the best father anyone could possibly ask for.  In the 16 yrs of our life together I have learned so much about a world that I didn't even know existed. My MOT has taught me about dedication ,passion,and it never being ok being second best . My eyes have been opened to what it truly feels like to reap  the rewards of the fruits of your labor . Yes I know more about fertilizer, soil , turf diseases and mowing practices  than your average girl ,but that is not a bad thing . My hopes for this blog is to educate the masses on the turf world from a wife's perspective . I truly hope all who stumble across "my crazy" love reading it as much as I am enjoying writing it .. 
The next time you find yourself on the course with your sticks,  seek out the Superintendent..hug him and just say thanks, a little love goes a long way...❤⛳

No comments:

Post a Comment